by Joyce T.
My new boyfriend is a bit of a fitness freak and tells me that drinking coffee is bad for my health. I love coffee and think and hope he is wrong. What's the verdict?
Coffee is not bad for you. There was a lot of ill-informed talk on the subject about twenty years ago, but tons of recent medical studies support the view that coffee has numerous health benefits.
In fact, if someone launched a totally new beverage with all the healthy attributes coffee has, it would be applauded as a miracle health drink!
Here is a very short rundown of some of the health benefits of drinking coffee:
* Coffee can prevent Alzheimer's disease.
* Coffee reduces the risk of developing liver cancer.
* Coffee protects against liver disease.
* Coffee protects you against skin cancer.
* Caffeine protects the elderly from heart disease.
* Coffee can increase your brain power.
* Coffee can reduce muscle pain after working out.
We have more information about this on our page about how coffee benefits your health.
Comments for Is coffee bad for you?
Click here to add your own comments
Sign up for occasional newsletters about the best coffees and brewing equipment. Plus special updates from the Coffee Detective Coffee Store…